Thursday, July 21, 2011

Charm Swap 8 - week 16

I still have no idea what I am going to do for my charms and it seems like I am not alone. With only about 10 weeks left or so and 22 charms to make Victoria Takahashi from Experimetal says she is still working on making the die she will need to make her charms and Betsy of BetsyBensen says she is getting a little concerned that she is not as far along as she thought she would be by now...

But this does not mean that some of the others are not on top of their charms for the charm swap. We have an update from Evelyn of Evelyn Markasky that her charms are actually FINISHED! Not only am I totally impressed (and jealous) because she is way ahead of the game but I am also now inspired to get moving on my charms.  Evelyn you rock! Here are her finished charms.




And even though Victoria Takahashi hasn't done much in the way of her charms as of yet does not mean that she has not been busy with other charm swap business. She has been working on and just completed the bracelet blanks for the charm swaps and they look great! I love her little bird tags! Now all they need is the charms added to them. Once the charm bracelets are complete they will be listed in the Etsy Metal Team Shop so keep an eye out for them. In the mean time check out the team shop to see some of the amazing charms from past charm swaps that are available for purchase.



Until next week!...and hopefully with some work started on my charms....Michele Grady

1 comment:

Evelyn Markasky said...

wow, I would think that those birds should count as charms!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>