Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Call for Submissions from Lark Books

Metalsmiths and jewelry designers, here's a chance to show what you can do with some time constraints. I don't know about you, but I have to work quickly to get things done in the studio. I have a family of three with my youngest still at home, so needless to say, I've been working with mastering the 30-minute challenge!

Marthe Le Van at Lark Books is challenging us to submit our most modern and expedient designs to this book. I'm thrilled that she used two of my pieces to promote this book.

Here's what she has to say:
"We challenge you to design a ring that can be made…start to finish…IN 30 MINUTES FLAT.
Artists exceeded expectations by submitting stunning work for 30-Minute Earrings and 30-Minute Necklaces, the first two books in this series. Now we ask you to join the fun!
Winning jewelers will be paid to create their designs.
Winning designs will be published in a new Lark jewelry book, 30-Minute Rings.

Proposals due March 19, 2010 (and not a second later!).

For details and entry forms, visit:
http://www.facebook.com/l/daa07;www.larkbooks.com/submissions/artist-submissions

GAME ON!"

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>