Thursday, September 20, 2012

Charm swap 10

Hello! It is Thursday again!
We have a lot of news, so many people are starting to finish! Pictured above are Michele's charms.  She is done and they look amazing!
Meg is done. Here she shows us her sketch and materials. They look really cool!
Here are finished pics!

Evelyn is also done! Here are pictures of her amazing charms:


From Laney we hear, "I FINALLY decided on a design and now I am madly working towards getting these done before the deadline. I am combining copper that has a roll printed canvas texture with an upcylcled canvas clothing tag (I love collecting fabric tags!) that will be captured in the copper using rivets. Should have more pictures next week of some completed charms. For now here is a sneak peek at some of my supplies:"



Lou also shows us her components:

I (iacua) have been a little behind but have finalized my charm.   I will be doing a longer, brass variation on the shark tooth with roses seen here:


Nina is half finished with her charms! Here is a sneak peek....

Shae is completely done, they  look so cool!

That wraps it up for this week, be sure to check back next Thursday for more updates!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>