Thursday, January 5, 2012

EtsyMetal Charm Swap 9 Update

With the new year upon us I realized that March will be here before we know it. And with March comes our charm swap deadline!! I know personally that means that my procrastination has at least a month and a half to work its magic.

However it looks like Tess from NovaDesigns isn't waiting around! She is busy with her charms and gave us this update:

"I've landed on seahorses
They'll all be a little bit different and filled in with different colored resin.

so far I've only have all the heads done... Better get back to work."





Our deadline is March 30, 2012. That gives us just under three months to complete and send in all of our charms. Still time to procrastinate and to change our minds on what we are going to do at least a few more times.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>