Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekly Review: One Hundred Pushups



I bet you think we metalsmiths are quite strong from all the hammering, filing, soldering, etc., that we do. Well, sometimes it takes a little bit more than that (keeping in mind that the majority of what 'we' do is done sitting down). A couple months ago, one of our members recommended One Hundred Pushups to the group. The website explains a six week fitness program that increases the amount of pushups done each day or week, working up to 100 consecutive push ups.

A few of our team members have joined in and are enjoying their challenges.

image via one hundred push ups


2 comments:

Danielle Miller-Gilliam said...

I like how you are mixing up the reviews Catherine! I just might try this push up challenge, too!

Candace said...

I'm on my third week of this challenge...I'm doing great, but man is it getting harder. I hate to see what the forth week holds for me. I'll be able to hammer wire like crazy, with how buff I'll be...lol!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>