Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rings in the upcoming book '500 Wedding Rings'



A couple of days ago I received my acceptance letter for '500 Wedding Rings' and I'm quite pleased- needless to say! It is published by Lark Books and will be released in spring of 2008. I haven't seen it yet but have seen (and bought) most of the other books in the 500 Series and they've been wonderful. So it is extra nice!
'500 Wedding Rings' on Amazon.com

Below is the image that will be included in the book.


Pair of rings, 'I've loved you since the moment I met you' and 'I want to be your wife Always' (2006) by Colleen Baran

From the 'Like Wearing a Love Letter' Series
Materials- Polycarbonate, resin, thread, archival ink
Hand fabricated: hand written and sewn

A few more photos can be seen here ColleenBaran.com

In the ‘Like Wearing a Love Letter’ series I wanted to make jewellery that was like a love letter. Like wearing a daydream, a memory or a thought of love. A bit more on SeeSeeBe.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Clare said...

Congratulations! That's a fantastic series and your submission is a great piece.

Unknown said...

I would be interested to see what collection of men's rings they have in the book.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>