Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Marketing Tip

If you haven't heard of PhotoStamps yet, they are (as stated on their website) "an exciting new product that lets you take your own images or photographs and turn them into real U.S. postage." After learning about this great marketing tool on the Jeweler's Resource Bureau website, I recently ordered some with an image of my jewelry and was very happy with the product. What a great branding tool! It increases the cost of your postage by double...but it IS advertising and most advertising is not free!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Danielle! These are AWESOME!! I think I need to go get some...

Anonymous said...

Brilliant tip!

Simbelmyne said...

thank you, what an amazing idea!

Christie Cottage said...

I love the print your photo postage stamps. Money well spent. The irony is, stamp collectors will keep them too, because they will only come a cross one!

Thanks for sharing!

I found your blog on etsy. That's where you can find me too!

christiecottage.etsy.com

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love the idea....and every little bit of "advertising" helps.
Thanks for sharing
Robin
CreationsAnew

BrighidsForge said...

I actually bought this package, but was using PayPal postage so much, I didn't make any stamps. Going to change that - had forgotten what a great option they are.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>