Monday, October 1, 2018

Monthly Challenge- Halloween

Happy October! We are starting the month off with a few Halloween inspired pieces, enjoy.






    Cynthia Kurth- Schmuckburg

     Instagram
     Etsy shop


That´s why I love to be in the etsy metal team. I create things that I would never have done alone. In fact I don´t like Halloween so much. It's so easy to scare me.
And I´m really scared about spiders. And now take a look: I even made a spider with fat black legs on the backside - and enjoy it!









    Elise Worman- EMW Metalworks


     Etsy shop
     Instagram

I was inspired by Halloween to make masks. This was so much fun! These pieces are made from sterling silver and can be worn as a pin or a pendant. Most of the metal I used came from my scrap box.







Michele Grady- Michele Grady Designs

 
Black onyx skull set in handmade sterling bezel. perfect for Halloween or really anytime of the year!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Andrea Ring- Amuck

 
For me the kick-off to Halloween is buying that first bag of candy corn as soon as the Halloween candies hit the store shelves!!
 
 





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>