Thursday, May 26, 2011

Charm Swap 8 - week 8

It's hard to believe we are 8 weeks into the charm swap already! This week's progress report comes from Marcus Marguillier of The Pearl Forest. Marcus sent in a sketch of his idea as well as a photo of the pieces of his prototype in progress. He will be using sterling silver, copper and turquoise to create his charm.


And progress on my charms has come to a stop. I have been thinking that I might start over with my charm idea. I do like the detail in my photo etched prototype but the piece seems very flat to me and I would like to give it more dimension. You can see my prototype in my last post here. If you have any suggestions or ideas on what I can do to add some depth to my charm please let me know! You can post you ideas in the comments below... Until next week! ~ Michele Grady

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>