Monday, December 10, 2007

'Share Your Love'- Call for Stories of Love

pair of rings, 'I've loved you since the moment I met you' and 'I want to be your wife Always' (2006), From the 'Like Wearing a Love Letter' Series


I’m collecting stories of love as an extension of my 'Like Wearing a Love Letter' Series. Select stories may be used in Love Letter pieces (A few more photos here while others will be present in my show upcoming solo show ‘Like Wearing a Love Letter’. I'm looking for the wide range of love: platonic, passionate, bitter, pure, joyous, brief, long-term, deep, shallow, etc. Love of a partner, a vocation, an idea. I want a collection of stories of love.

To put the stories into a sociological perspective I'm asking for a bit of biographical info (as below) to accompany the story. Deadline Feb 14th 2008.


SHARE YOUR LOVE (working title)
1) Name (very, very optional) or Initials (also optional):
2) Sex (m/f):
3) Age:
4) Country:
5) Title: (can be a sentence long- I'm thinking of this as a summary)

Story (a few lines to a couple paragraphs):


To submit email info(at) with the subject line 'Share Your Love'.

Detail Image of rings shown above

Info about artist here- Colleen Baran , Resume and blog seeseebe .

1 comment:

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin